Ssxy swarvi dating ads on youtube

We sent him a scratch of 'Banno tera swagger lage sexy' but when we didn't hear from Anand sir (Anand L Rai, producer-director of Tanu Weds Manu Returns) for three days we presumed that he did not like the composition We sent him a scratch of 'Banno tera swagger lage sexy' but when we didn't hear from Anand sir (Anand L Rai, producer-director of Tanu Weds Manu Returns) for three days we presumed that he did not like the composition and we'd lost the opportunity," reminisces Vayu Srivastava.But to his surprised delight, the filmmaker, who'd been away on a recce, eventually called them to say that he would use this as a promotional song.

We didn't want too much swagger," Tanishk laughs, admitting that while 10 per cent dismiss Banno as a "bakwas gaana", the remaining 90 per cent are dancing to its tune.

They had recorded the scratch with Brijesh Shandillya and Swati Sharma, strugglers like them, but knowing that Tanu Weds Manu Returns is a big-banner film and the song would be picturised on Kangana Ranaut, they made a list of more established voices for the dub.

But to their amazement, Rai liked both voices and told them to retain the singers.

READ: What you can't take away from Kangana is her confidence as an actor: Aanand L Rai Since the brief was for a shaadi song, they decided to take the traditional lyrical route and for the next three days were humming, 'Banno tera mukda' and 'Banno teri aankhen' till someone came up with 'Banno tera swagger lage sexy...' and they instinctively knew they had found their catch line.

It was only later that they realised that swagger isn't a common English word and so would lend itself to several interpretations, from 'Banno tera sweater lage sexy' and 'Banno tera scooter lage sexy' to 'Banno tera swayamvar lage sexy'.

Hoping to clear some of the confusion they suggested to the makers that they call the song 'Swagger' but it was released as 'Banno' and the word plays which continue though the song is a craze now.

Vayu who's from Bhopal reminisces: "I crooned it to my mami who pulled a face and asked me why I was singing about sweaters and then reacted to 'sexy' with a horrified shriek, Kya lage?

" Tanishk admits that he passed 'sexy' off as 'saaxy' to his Bengali father and convinced him they were talking about saxophones.

"But apart from that one word, it's a 'U' certificate song unlike most Bollywood shaadi songs which are all about daaru and ladki patana," Vayu is quick to point out.

"We were very sure we wanted to steer clear of alcohol abuse and ched-chaad," he added.

He also points out that though it can pass off as a folksy Haryanvi marriage song with a contemporary beat there are very few Haryanvi words in the lyrics."It's mostly Hindi and Punjabi words which can be easily understood.

Comments are closed.